Honduras is the second biggest and the most populous country in Central America. Honduras became an independent nation in 1821 and since then has been a republic. Tegucigalpa is the capital and the largest city of Honduras. It is also marked as the most populated city in Honduras.
- West Way Beach- This beach is popular among tourists and has outdoor activities and parks. It is located on the biggest bay islands of Roatan.
- Roatan Divers- One of the best places in Honduras where you can do scuba diving, snorkeling, boat tours, water sports and lots of outdoor activities in Roatan.
- Cayos Cochinos- These are two small islands, with 13 small coral cays located on the northern shores of Honduras. There is a hiking trail which connects residences and beaches on Cayo Grande.
- Lands End- A 3-star hotel located just 3 minutes away from the town. It is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort which provides multilingual staff, laundry service and here you get to take your pets along.
- Reef House Resort- Located in Roatan, this hotel is a small family owned resort which was started in the 60s. Get free airport transport, suites, bar/lounge and more.
- Vintage Pearl Restaurant and Wine Cellar- Located in West Bay, Roatan, enjoy American, Steakhouse and Caribbean food in this lovely place.
- La Cumbre – Just the right place to have International, Vegetarian and Vegan food in the capital city of Honduras.
- Pollo Supremo- Get the pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent services with International, Central American and Latin dishes.
- Carne Asada – Roasted Meat.
- Chorizo- Honduran special spicy sausages.
- Baleadas – Honduran breakfast made of tortillas with toppings of meat, eggs or even pickled onions.
The best time to visit Honduras is in the dry season which falls between December and June.